Team Corally’s Radix 4 Racing Buggy delivers radical performance that won’t break the budget!
The new Radix 4 XP 4WD 1/8 Scale Brushless Buggy from Team Corally is the newest member of the Radix/Python family. Utilizing the durable, high-performance buggy platform of the Radix 6 and Python, the Radix 4 utilizes a more budget-friendly approach, combining a 4S-capable Team Corally ESC to power an included 2150KV brushless motor, allowing plenty of performance to dominate any track, skate park, or bash spot. Want to race? It should be no surprise that out-of-the-box the Radix 4 XP is a perfectly capable entry-level competition race car for use in Sportsman 1/8 Electric 4WD Buggy Racing.
Utilizing a durable, efficient all-metal four-wheel drivetrain, fully independent suspension, racing chassis and aerodynamic, high-downforce racing bodyshell design with fresh new graphics and colors, the Radix 4 is the electric 1/8 buggy for anyone looking for awesome speeds, unsurpassed handling, outstanding durability at a surprisingly affordable price.
All-Season Driving, Anytime and Anywhere
The Team Corally Radix 4 XP Racing Buggy features a full suite of water-resistant electronics, so it's ready for driving in most any conditions. Not only is the ESC resistant to splashes of water and mud, but the steering servo and receiver are also protected from the elements by special water-resistant PCB coatings. The receiver is further protected by a sealed enclosure to protect against dust, mud, and moisture. Of course, aerospace-quality rubber sealed ball bearings are standard on the Radix 4 XP, meaning you can drive virtually anywhere and in most any conditions
(Please note: no RC vehicle should be driven or submerged in water or mud. Take care when driving in extreme conditions, and proper maintenance such as cleaning and lubricating should take place after driving in mud, water or near salt water.)
Racing Style Chassis for Extreme Performance
Inspired by top-tier professional racing machines in the RC industry, the Radix 4 XP utilizes an aluminium pan-style chassis for the most efficient and durable chassis layout. With an optimized forward weight bias, the heaviest drivetrain components and other systems are kept as close to the front as possible. Robust, triangulated front and rear chassis braces provide additional rigidity that allows the aluminium big bore shocks and HiCC8 composite suspension parts to perform without the negative effects of chassis plate flex. The reinforced composite chassis side guards have integrated front brackets to provide additional protection for the polycarbonate body. The exclusive Team Corally’s exclusive SPL system secures shock spring perches and prevents spring misalignment during extreme compression/rebound while the innovative RSP Sway Bar system keeps the Radix 4 planted in corners and ensures consistent handling on all surfaces.
Massive 2150KV Brushless Power
With a Team Corally Kuron 725 2150KV 4-pole motor mounted on a torsion-resistant aluminium 2-piece sliding mount, you can be confident of attaining maximum speeds for big-air stunts! The motor is fitted with a cast metal pinion gear, which mates to a metal spur gear on the center differential.
Diff cases and internal metal gears can easily be upgraded to the machined versions found on the Radix and Python 6XP versions for even more durability and performance.
LiPo Power Ready
The battery holder of the Radix 4 can fit batteries packs in all the popular sizes and is adjustable for maximum versatility. The versatile Team Corally Kuron 725 2150KV motor can utilize 3S-4S LiPo batteries to optimize performance on any surface or in any conditions!
Durable Steel Drive System with Three Fluid-Filled Differentials
As usually seen only on premium competition-level RC vehicles, the Radix 4 is fitted with front, center, and rear silicone fluid-filled and sealed differentials that ensure the full amount of power from the 2150KV Kuron 725 motor gets to the ground. With easy removal and maintenance, you can even tune each differential individually to fine-tune the amount of traction at either end of the buggy! Inside, you'll find a complete set of metal gears and outdrive cups that connect to steel central driveshafts. The front end is driven by CVD driveshafts, while the rear is driven by robust metal dogbones, with the entire drivetrain supported by aerospace-quality 8x16x5mm rubber sealed ball bearings for maximum efficiency and durability.
Premium Center Differential Assembly
The critical center diff used on the Radix 4 XP features a durable steel spur gear for unsurpassed performance and reliability. The precision nylon composite case provides lower rotating weight and eliminates fluid loss thanks to precision seals, while the steel spur gear ensures maximum power delivery and resistance to damage from dirt or debris.
Convenient One-Piece Composite Steering Rods and Upper Suspension Links
The Radix 4 XP features composite HiCC8 nylon composite links with captured pivot balls to guarantee proper alignment with ideal suspension and steering geometry.
Optimized Racing Suspension
The Radix 4 XP features a robust pivot ball-style front suspension utilizing steel pivots and steering turnbuckles in addition to tough composite suspension arms. The rear suspension features composite outboard hubs and one-piece composite upper suspension links. At each corner, durable HiCC8 composite suspension arms and threaded, adjustable 16mm big bore oil-filled shock absorbers produce plush, compliant handling.
High-Speed All-Terrain Tyres
The tyres used on the Radix 4 feature foam inner liners and are glued on super-rugged multi-spoke wheels which are secured to 17mm hex drive hubs. The innovative, multi-surface tread pattern is at home on dirt or tarmac and manufactured from a proprietary rubber compound that delivers amazing forward bite and cornering grip while minimizing ballooning for maximum control at any speed in any conditions.
Varioprop S2R Steering Wheel Controller
The Radix 4 is fully controlled by the ergonomically designed pistol-grip style radio transmitter, which features the latest 2.4GHz technology for interference-free control at a distance of 300m. The realistic steering wheel design makes driving intuitive and comfortable. The pistol grip trigger provides perfect control of the throttle, with forward and reverse controls combined in a single control. Learning how to control the Radix 4 is quick and easy with the S2R controller!
The Radix 4 XP RTR is an innovative, durable, multi-use all-terrain machine! If you enjoy the amazing performance and razor-sharp handling that only 1/8 buggies can deliver to tracks, bash spots, or skate parks….look no further than the Radix 4 XP!
Radix 4 Features:
• Factory-built 1/8 scale competition-capable buggy with electronics, bodyshell and tyres installed
• Team Corally Torox 135 2-4S ESC with LiPo low-voltage protection (programmable)
• Team Corally Kuron 725 2150kV 4-pole brushless motor (2-4S operation)
• Varioprop CR-7220 High Torque, High Voltage Digital Servo with Metal Gears and 20Kg Torque
• Ergonomic Varioprop S2R transmitter, with interference-free 2.4GHz technology
• Aluminium servo arm for precision and strength
• 3mm 7075 Aluminum Steering Ackermann Plate
• Separate splash-proof and dust proof electronic box with transponder mount
• Adjustable battery holder for all common LiPo batteries
• Full set of aerospace-quality, rubber-sealed ball bearings
• Oversized 8 x 16 x 5mm transmission ball bearings
• Steel spur gear and motor pinion
• Three sealed metal differentials individually filled with silicone fluid
• Aluminum/Steel center differential
• Quick and convenient diff access
• 2-piece aluminium motor mount with composite gear cover
• 46T Spur Gear
• Completely Hard-coated metal drive train
• Extra Surface-Hardened Steel Front CVD Joints
• Aluminium 17 mm drive hexes
• Oil-filled threaded 16 mm aluminium Big Bore shocks
• Exclusive shock spring perch locking system
• CNC aluminium shock towers, 5mm rear / 4mm front
• Alloy Front Upper Arm Stiffener Plate
• Independent Pivot Ball front suspension
• Independent double wishbone rear suspension
• Optimized, custom engineered composite parts
• Heavy-Duty one-piece composite suspension links and tie rods
• Aluminium suspension mounts with composite cover
• Team Corally RSP front and rear anti-roll bar system
• Aluminium chassis plate
• Heavy Duty front and rear chassis braces
• Reinforced chassis side guards with integrated body protection
• Front bumper with additional impact-absorbing chassis protection
• Reinforced High Downforce Wing and Wing Mount
• Factory-glued high-speed, low-profile tyres on black 5-spoke composite wheels
• Durable and attractive printed polycarbonate body
• Many optional tuning parts available for individual customization